Monday, December 08, 2008
- Name: maylin
- Location: Couesmes-Vauce, Pays de Loire, France
In 2003 my partner, Keith, and I quit the rat race in the UK and moved to France with our 4 cats (now 5). We live in 2 yurts linked by a cabin while we think about doing up our derelict farmhouse. I knit, spin, dye, crochet, bead and anything else that takes my fancy.
- Everything comes to those who wait...
- Too much time on Ravelry, not enough blogging
- Ribbit, ribbit, rip it, rip it.
- Glass, Rosacea and Cannabis
- Shop Update
- Fruity Days
- mad diets
- Bad Pics and Bullets
- Back Soon
- It's just a phase we're going through